Performancing Metrics

Riding Haylee's Comet: Taking Over

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taking Over

I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time and just haven't found the time to do it. When Brandon started this blog last year I figured that at some point I would contribute too. Unfortunately Brandon got far too busy to keep up the blog the way he wanted to, and I never got around to adding anything. However, now that we have moved completely across the country I decided that I need to take over so that family and friends can still have a chance to watch JT and Haylee grow up. I hope this makes us feel a little closer than we really are.

Because life has been so crazy and busy for us lately I think I will back track a bit to cover some of the things that have been going on. After that my goal is to add a post at least once a week. Hopefully writing that here for all to see will help me to actually keep that goal.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome, Tonya =). I'm excited to hear all about everything going on with you guys and see more of those cute kiddies of yours. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Meg's YAY! I'm going to miss you like mad. Not that we saw each other all that often while you were living in Arizona, but now that you live out of driving range it just *feels* like I will see you less. I hope you do at least a post a week. I'd be beyond proud of myself if I posted that often, but I should just be glad to have posted at all during my crazy first year of grad school!

    ReplyDelete